- SF Company seeking a JD with Litigation experience that can support their locations in Silicon Valley, New York, Washington D.C., Chicago. They want a "techie lawyer" with at least three years of litigation experience in a large law firm, significant experience with and aptitude for the use of computer applications, highly organized, great attention to detail. Experience with document databases and electronic data discovery desired. Responsibility Serving as a primary interface to clients and managing all aspects of projects, including advising on discovery strategy, paper and electronic data collection, data analysis, processing, review and document production.
- SSF company seeking Corporate Counsel to provide legal counsel support primarily to the sales, marketing, and commercial operations functions, as well as handle a range of matters for the Corporate Legal Department. Responsibilities will include providing legal advice on FDA promotional, fraud and abuse, privacy and antitrust issues that arise in conjunction with product commercialization activities, including arrangements with managed care organizations, and drafting, reviewing and negotiation various types of agreements. Experience advising pharmaceutical or biotechnology companies and drafting and negotiating a wide variety of agreement is required. Demonstrated strategic influencing skills with clients, peers, and partners. Exceptional people management and leadership skills. The successful candidate will have a JD degree and 4-6 (corporate counsel) years, 5-10 (senior corporate counsel) years of legal experience, preferably with at least 1-3 (corporate counsel), 3-5 (senior corporate counsel) years experience in the areas listed above, either in a law firm or corporate in-house setting, or a combination of both.
Most of our law firm clients when seeking a "paralegal" also require us to verify our candidates have either a four-year degree or a paralegal certificate from an ABA-approved program.
- SF and Peninsula law firms seeking candidates with a minimum of 3 years experience as a corporate legal assistant. Previous experience with, and an understanding of, partnerships, LLC, corporations, public and private company transactions and UCC matters are required. Must be organized, have excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong computer skills. Must be able to work overtime and travel as needed.
Real Estate Legal Assistant
- SF law firm seeking a candidate with 5+ years experience, who will work on real estate financing, real estate purchase, sale transactions and leasing transactions. Candidate should have high-level skills in the following areas: due diligence, title and survey review, document organization and preparation and closing coordination. Superior time management, organizational and verbal/written communication skills essential. The ability to work concurrently on a variety of projects and the ability to work effectively under pressure is necessary.
- SF and Peninsula law firms are seeking candidates with at least 3+ year's litigation case support experience. The qualified individual has a thorough knowledge of state (California) and federal discovery processes, excellent cite checking skills, effective communication and organizational skills, and proficiency in Word and Excel. Knowledge of Summation, Concordance or Doculex preferred.
- SSF company is seeking a Contract Services Manager that will lead the Contract Services Group within the Legal Department, both in developing and implementing new contract processes and acting as the Group's primary liaison with a variety of client groups within the company. Responsibilities include managing a group of professional contract associate staff, ensuring that a wide variety of company contracts are negotiated and processed to meet the needs of several client groups. Leadership, strategic planning and working with clients across many company functions are important aspects of this position. Qualified candidates will have at least three years experience in the management of a contracts function and staff, with strong leadership, organizational and communication skills. Experience with negotiation and drafting of many types of contracts is required, as well as experience in managing contract processing systems and people. Contract experience in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry is a plus.
Clinical Trial Contracts Paralegal
- SSF company seeking a paralegal to assist and support in-house attorneys in the Clinical Practice Group of the Corporate section of the Legal department. Primary responsibilities include reviewing and negotiating clinical research agreements, reviewing informed consent documents, and drafting general contracts, as well as researching legal issues, interacting with various client groups on clinical study matters, and also providing general legal assistance to corporate section attorneys on a variety of other legal matters. Qualified candidates will have at least 5 years of experience as a paralegal with an emphasis in negotiating and drafting contracts, as well as in other business/transactional matters. Basic knowledge of a broad range of corporate matters, and experience with clinical study agreements and regulatory issues is a plus. Must be detail-oriented with strong communication (oral and written), multi-tasking and organizational skills. Preference for individual with Paralegal Certificate, but equivalent experience will be considered.
Litigation Support Specialist
- SF company is seeking litigation technical support people. Candidates must have at least 3 years experience in litigation support, most likely in-house at a large law firm in dedicated lit support role or paralegal with significant technical lit support experience. Familiar with DOJ review responses, database schema and load file formats, quality control/quality assurance procedures, Boolean search strategies. Electronic media discovery experience highly desirable. Candidates should have experience in data culling, quality assurance, vendor interface, search and document production support to attorneys.
- PA firm seeks a candidate that can under general supervision, keyboard or scan and revises a variety of documents; perform specialized word processing support activities; send and receive faxes; proofread, photocopies, assembles and distributes prepared material as necessary. As Proofreader, proofreads and edits documents.
- PA law firms are seeking patent prosecution legal secretaries with 4+ years legal secretary experience. The candidate should under general direction perform complex and specialized secretarial and clerical support activities related to the specific work and function of the attorneys/legal assistants to whom assigned. In this position you will assists attorneys, legal analysts and/or legal assistants in preparing and filing documents with the Patent and trademark Office (PTO); calendars due dates of Patent and Trademark Office ("PTO") actions and responses due to foreign associates; review patent docket daily and reminds assignments of due dates; originate correspondence as directed; review and route incoming correspondence and have knowledge of and keep abreast of 37 C.F.R. Rules and MPEP rules.
In House Executive Assistant
- SF Office of Large national company is seeking an Executive Assistant for an exciting, fast paced in-house law department (corporate counsel group). The department consists of the General Counsel and two corporate counsel attorneys. Qualified candidates will have at least 3 years EA or law firm experience. Candidate will have great attention to detail and accuracy under deadlines; the ability to work closely with every person on the team; a high level of accountability and reliability; exceptional attention to detail; enthusiastic and positive attitude; flexibility for changing deadlines; ability to interact constantly within department and with clients; professional demeanor; excellent organizational, written, and verbal skills; and ability to recognize and keep confidential materials confidential. Specific Qualifications: Proficiency in Word and Outlook; general knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint; and minimum of 3 years administrative assistant experience
- Oakland and SF law firms are seeking experienced litigation legal secretaries that are able to perform complex and specialized secretarial and clerical tasks, and working collaboratively and cooperatively with others in a team-oriented environments. Seeking expertise in the following areas: proficiency working in MS Word, typing and formatting legal documents, familiarity with local court rules and motions practice procedures, database and case file management experience. A qualified candidate must have excellent communication and organizational skills, a proactive work ethic, excellent attention to detail, and a positive customer service attitude. He or she must also be able to work well under pressure, be flexible and available for overtime. Litigation experience and familiarity with Concordance, Notes, PowerPoint and Excel preferred. Candidates should have 3+ years' experience.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
. All inquiries and resume submissions are deemed confidential.